20070723

New York City!!!









So, for this past week I have been in the great city of New York. Oh what a place, something new and exciting every night, every day, every trip in every way...I was there for work and for play. I was visiting various editorial outlets for work as well as advertising outlets. I have to say the biggest responses were at ESPN magazine and at Arnold advertising agency. It was a jam packed week, but I would be willing to do it all over again. I have some pics from with my posse, Kevin Ou and Melissa Valldares, as we marched from location to location. There was also a gallery opening that I attended in which Kevin Ou was diplaying two pieces, one of which a first place win!

We also tasted the delights of Serendipity 3, a delicious little spot with HUGE frozen hot chocolates. Mmmm Mmmm good! I also had to purchase myself a LA hat while in NY, why you ask? cause I'm a little weird like that, and I purchased my NY hat in LA, figured I should follow suit!

All in all it was an amazing experience that I would do time and time again. Hopefully this fall will be round Two!

No comments: