20070920

Daddy Yankee & Puerto Rico!!!
































What can't I say about this little island in the Carribean...I t has everything. From the most beautiful beaches that are seen on postcards around the world, some of the most gorgeous women that I have seen in my life, and a way of life in which every single person I met was sincere, and had an honest appreciation for life! Everyone there seemed to love being alive, no matter their circumstances. Let me not forget to mention the food...I have one word for anyone travelling to Puerto Rico, "MOFONGO". It you think you can handle this local flavor, be my guest, you will not regret it!

I was fortunate enough to get to visit some of the rougher neighborhoods in Puerto Rico called Barillos. Not a place any tourist should venture into on a whim, but with Daddy Yankee as our guide, we found where the heart of Puerto Rico lives. It is simply amazing how much life and culture is packed onto this 300 square mile island. On a map it seems little more than a dot, but the small island has more than enough to fill a large appetite. From Old San Jaun, to COCO Resort, to Villa Kennedy; we experienced so much, and yet there was still so much more to see. Here are just a few selected pics from my recent trip out there with photographer Kevin Ou, Luis Sanchez and myself.

No comments: